Sunday, March 6, 2011

We should've named him Dennis



 I was upstairs starting some laundry.  It was extremely quiet.  Usually not a good sign at my house. 

I don't know about you but when it is too quiet and you have little ones, someone is usually up to no good.   

I called down to Isabel and James to see what they were doing...no answer. 

Again, "what are you kids doing"?  No answer. 

I peeked down the stairs and...


this is what I saw

I said, "that better not be chocolate on my new couch!"  Isabel said she didn't know anything about it, yeah right. 

I couldn't find James. 

He was hiding. 

This is how I found the criminal. 







The little stinker!  Good thing he's so cute.   Good thing my couch is a slipcover that I washed and came out perfectly clean.  I still think we should've named him Dennis.

5 comments:

Nicole said...

aaaah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!

Marye said...

ha ha what a stinker! :)

Laura said...

I'm glad it was chocolate;)

The Larchars said...

That's so funny! I would have had a heart attack- glad you could get it out! So is that bluish color (I believe) the fantastic new color you came up with for your living room? I've been dying to see it!

Rulon M. Cushing said...

You ain't seen nothin yet.