Thursday, March 25, 2010

Ideas of how you can help Oliver

So many of you have asked how you can help.  I HATE asking for help.  Under the circumstances I think I will swallow my pride.
Oliver loves science.  He loves to read.  He loves anything BYU.  He loves visitors!  Right now visitors have to be 14 years old and over.  And you can't come if you even have a sniffle :)  Prayers and messages are also something that we love and can feel.

I am planning on getting Oliver's bedroom fixed up before he comes home. He will be spending a lot of time in there. There will be times when he is recovering from treatments and will need to do schoolwork from home.  I can't control what is happening to Oliver but I can try to control his surroundings at home. Thanks for EVERYTHING! We have such an amazing support system. We love you all.

2 comments:

Susan Hancock said...

Becky- hi, it's Heather Johnson's friend Susan in North Carolina. We want to send Oliver a package, so can we get your address?

You can email me at slhancock0753@gmail.com

or however you'd like to do it.

Also, how old is Oliver and what size does he wear?

You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.

Anonymous said...

Let me know the dimensions and i will get a cork board made by tomorrow night!!!! Glad to help!
Love you guys!
Janna